Immigration Visa for : [ UK ] [ Australia ] [ New Zealand ] [ USA ]  
Employment & Job Search services | Immigration to Canada for Farmers | Business Immigration to Canada  


Based on one year study in Canada and one year of experience you will not qualify for immigration of Canada.

You need to study for 2 years and get one year experience to qualify for immigration of Canada. (Canada experience class)

This two years of study will cost $ 30,000 CD$ in fees only.

We can show you smart and economic way to study and immigrate to Canada.

Email Us for more information

In Canada there are about 100 degree granting universities and colleges. Canadian universities welcome foreign students and study in Canada is becoming more and more popular among foreign students.

Also, many international students come to Canada to study English as well as French as Canada has two official languages - English and French. There are a variety of courses one can study in Canada.

If English is not the 1st language of the international student, one may study English as a second language in Canada, known as 'Study ESL'.


  1. To begin with one needs to find a Canadian university or college or school which offers the program or course or training of your choice.

  2. Once you have found the universities/colleges of your choice, we obtain the necessary prospectus and application form for our client.

  3. We assist our client in completing their application form with all supporting documents and send it to the respective institute. OUR FIRM CAN ASSISIT IN PREPARING YOUR APPLICATIONS AT VERY NOMINAL CHARGES.

  4. Once we have obtain or receive an admission letter from a Canadian educational institution, the next step is to apply for Student Authorization (a document which gives you the permission to study in Canada) & visa (if applicable)at the Canadian High commission in your country or near to your country.

    If you would like to study in the province of Quebec, first you need to apply to the Quebec delegation office and obtain a Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ). After obtaining the CAQ you need to apply to a Canadian High Commission office for Student Authorization & visa (if applicable).

  5. Our firm provides complete service in preparing your student authorization application and CAQ application as we are based in the province of Quebec or student visa application for respective countries. Each year we process large number of applications for students around the world.

    Please note that getting admission into the top institute in not a guarantee to obtaining student authorization of Canada. Professional assistance from a reputable law firm can be of great assistance though not mandatory. Please send us an e-mail for more information on the services provided by our firm for student authorization.

    For more information on Study in Canada please refer to the Canada Link link or Contact us


185 Braebrook Ave., Pointe Claire, QC H9R 1V4, CANADA. TEL : 514 697 1597. FAX : 514 697 9279. Email Us.
© 2003 - Canada Immigration Visa